Reviews about Animal Tracks Inc
- David TiloveAug, 06 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★My wife and I went to Animal Tracks today for the "Monkey Experience." It was amazing, and we will definitely be coming back and bringing some friends.
The staff was great, they greeted us when we arrived and told us all about the sanctuary and what to expect. After an overview of some rules, we were led in to a fenced-in area inside the grounds. They had laid out a table with a bowl of fruit and some toys, and then they introduced us to the monkey! They were very sweet and ran around the table curiously examining watches and glasses, they climbed up on our shoulders and were all very playful and adorable.
It was amazing to get to be so up close with these animals and learn so much about them. Highly recommend going, it's a very memorable experience!
Photos and maps
- PCL ConstructionEstablishment, General contractor10700 Escondido Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91390+1 661-268-1533
- Judith M. Dalton, RDEstablishment, Health, Doctor10339 Escondido Canyon Road, Agua Dulce, CA 91390, Santa Clarita, CA 91390+1 661-268-1519
- Glen Swanson Productions IncEstablishment10400 Escondido Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91390+1 661-268-0765
- R & M Steam CleaningEstablishment33252 Casa Dulce Lane, Santa Clarita, CA 91390+1 661-268-0106